Saturday, November 28, 2009

Miller Genuine Draft

This should be renamed and relabeled as Miller Genuine Crap! Wow, I thought Beck's was a bad call, but this poor excuse for an alcoholic beverage is by far the worst beer I have ever consumed. There is simply no way this could ever be considered an acquired taste, unless of course, you are of the belief that you can consume anything if you have it enough. Miller Genuine Draft needs to have the alcohol content (5.0%) quadrupled before it is reintroduced into the market place. How anyone can willingly consume this beverage is beyond me. As I struggled to down the baby sips I was taking of this beer, I could not help but wonder if my own urine tasted this bad, or what the hell were they thinking during their aggressive advertising campaigns a few years back, that promoted the beer as a "manly" beer consumed by individuals who lived in the "high life."Right, the high life, even if that was a play on words or some sort of cute hidden message, it does not change the fact that the end product is utterly disgusting and unworthy of consumption. I need to compose myself before I continue to write this blog, and so will take a moment to gather my thoughts and return to this rating.

This beer is an absolute insult to even the cheapest of domestics and it sure as hell is not manly, unless being manly entails wanting to puke every sip of alcohol you consume. This beer lacked one of the most important features that every beverage absolutely needs, TASTE! Where is the taste?! I could not find it, and I sure as hell could not finish this disgusting bottle. I am not ashamed to admit that I poured out a couple ounces, I simply could not continue to inflict that level of torture on my stomach.

Final Verdict: Piss in a bottle and chill it - that would have more taste, more character, and probably be less disgusting than Miller Genuine Draft. You could not pay me to drink this crap again.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. no u must b off ur face sahn,u avent a clue wat ur talkin abou

      Delete
  2. Ur soo way off, one of the nicest beers by far and one of the most popular beers in Ireland....!! Miller is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U dnt knw what u talkin abt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. hahahahahahhhahhahhahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahhaah

      Delete