Thursday, November 26, 2009

Beck's

Seriously?! What in the name of alcohol heaven is that damn smell? This is perhaps the funkiest smelling beer I have ever consumed in my life - and that's quite a mouthful since I have no less than 250 different beers under my belt. How do people drink this crap?! It has a weird taste that, confusingly enough, I cannot taste! I only taste how bad this beer is when I burp, and that after-burp taste is quite discouraging.


Seriously, why can i not taste this beer?! It's similar to drinking a tainted glass of drinking water - you know that you are consuming a beverage (a liquid) but there is no real distinguishable taste, just something that is off, weird even. That is precisely my experience with Beck's. It's hard to believe that this is actually a popular beer, that it is made in Germany, and that it boasts 5.0% alcohol content.


I am so glad that this beer is over, and I must admit that in order to finish the beer and bring this horrible experience to an end, I chugged the beer and quickly opened the next bottle that was nearby, in hopes of washing away the sheer thought of this terrible experience.


Final Verdict: Never again. Please do not consume this beer, you would be better off drinking a cheap 24oz can of Malt Liquor.

No comments:

Post a Comment