Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Foster's

"Foster's, Australian for beer." A popular slogan that really holds no weight, but a good beer nevertheless. The internationally recognizable oil can claims to be as Australian as a kangaroo, but actually, the beer does not enjoy much popularity in Australia, which is quite sad actually. Moving on, who can safely say that they have, in the past, looked at a Foster's can and not have been at least minimally intrigued by the 25.4 oz, blue and gold, aluminum can of Kangaroo beer? To quote Kat Williams, "not nobody." It was indeed that giant can that attracted me to the beer, and I am glad that my superficiality finally came through! Foster's is a solid beer that is surprisingly good. Though not the smoothest of beers, Foster's delivers a solid lager taste and should not be taken lightly. I enjoyed this massive can of beer with a tasty steak and greens this evening, and I look forward to drinking the "Bitter" can of Foster's that is currently sitting in my fridge.

Final Verdict:
Definitely a solid beer that comes in a massive amounts and can be enjoyed by most.

No comments:

Post a Comment