Sunday, January 10, 2010

Joose

This was one of the biggest alcohol related mistakes I have ever committed in my life. To be fair though, I totally went into this experiment dreading the results, assuming that this huge can of malt liquor was going to be a god-awful mess. I was indeed not disappointed, and my original bleak outlook on this crap was proven to be spot on, even worse was the fact that my boy Dave doomed it from the start. Not only does Joose look like something awfully tacky to be seen with, it has one of the most utterly disgusting tastes I have ever had the discomfort of experiencing. This crap is terrible and should never be consumed by anyone under any circumstances. It should not even be considered as a last result for use on a small fire. I tried the original flavor (orange can on the left) and every single sip was almost offensive. The taste can only be described as a horrible can of cheap energy drink with citrus flavoring, mixed with a terrible malt liquor, and hints of really bad coffee. I even had my roommate take a sip of the 9.9% alcohol-content, 23.5oz can of liquid taste bud suicide, and he almost spit it back up. I myself was only able to consume maybe 1/6th of the can, and that was truly a show of endurance and commitment to this blog.

Final Verdict: Under no circumstances should you ever consume this crap. Do not even use it for pranks, it would be constituted as cruel and unusual punishment and may land you a serious beating.

No comments:

Post a Comment