Saturday, December 12, 2009

Stella Artois

Stella, my love, if only every woman that carried your name was as appealing as you. Moving on from the sad realization that far too many undesirables carry your name, this Stella is the one you keep. I have to be honest, Stella's scent is not the most appealing to me, but boy does this beer make up for it in taste. Not only is it incredibly smooth and easy going, from the very first sip to the last gulp, the beer is refreshingly great tasting. Even the after taste is one that you simply cannot complain about, how could you?! Stella Artois has that rare quality that allows it to be a regularly consumable beer, regardless of the situation, the accompanying food, or the time of the season. I am no expert when it comes to pairing alcoholic beverages with food items, but my pallet is the only compass I need to guide me in the direction of this amazing import. Stella needs to be ranked highly on everyone's "drinkability" list and should easily make its way to your regular rotation of brews (if it's not already there). Easily the second best beer I have reviewed on this blog (behind only my beloved Guinness Draught) and probably the most popular. So whenever you get the urge to drink a solid beer that is not too heavy or filling and is loaded with taste, try giving Stella a try, she  unlike other Stellas, is very desirable.
Final Verdict: Drink this beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment