Sunday, December 27, 2009

Heineken (Keg Can)

What can I say about a beer I am so openly against? I enjoyed Heineken wen it came from the tap, in Amsterdam, where the real stuff is made, as opposed to the watered-down crap we get her in the States. Let's keep this short and simple; Heineken has a smooth taste, but a strong after taste I do not care for. The keg can is a great size, but it's merely a novelty that does not affect the taste. Heineken in the United States is far too watered down from the original brew, it simply cannot be considered anything above average. I wish that the company would recognize that at least some Americans enjoy tasteful beer, and they should not proceed with subjecting to us to quasi-beer or poor renditions of a quality product. To me, Heineken goes great wit food, and you should definitely consider it if you are looking for a reasonably priced import to drink at home with some food while watching regular television (definitely not prime-time though).


Final Verdict: This beer will always get sales, but not from me, and hopefully not from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment